Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's Working!

Ok, pinch me! The diet (ahem...new lifestyle) ACTUALLY SEEMS TO BE WORKING! It's weigh-in day today, and I was rewarded with another BIG DROP on the scale. Today's weight was 311.4, a total of 3.8 pounds lost since last week. WOW!

In related news, I grabbed a pair of Dockers from my closet this morning - a pair I haven't worn in probably 2 months - and lo and behold, THEY'RE TOO BIG! Major milestone achieved: I now have exactly 1 item to forever banish in the FAT CLOTHES pile. Better yet, I was able to fit into a nice pair of slacks I haven't worn in probably a year. Progress! Major progress!

I am celebrating by packing two of my wife's delicious Toll House cookies, just baked last night, in my lunch today. I know, I know - don't celebrate with food. Bla bla bla. Whoever made up that rule can bite me! I'm gettin skinnier by the minute here! WOO HOOO!

No comments: