Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On A Roll...

Well, it's official - I'm on a roll!

Today marks week 3, and this morning's weigh-in did not disappoint. I'm down to 315.2, for a grand total loss of 14.8 pounds in 3 weeks. Boo-yah!

All is happy here in fatland. Once again I realize that this pace is not likely to continue much longer, so I will GLOAT NOW WHILE I CAN!

I think the key for me here is to feel good about the success, but not rest on my laurels. I must continue to be diligent to the point of anal retentive, for now at least, about what enters my piehole. Anyone can be successful for 3 weeks. I need to take the long term view, so I can be successful for the rest of my life. I need all the momentum I can get right now. I need to bank all that mental feel-good mojo and build up a reservoir that I can draw on when things get tough, which - without a doubt - they will!

So for now, yippee-ki-yay and all that. I rock. I am a rock. I will soon be built like a rock. Rock on!

1 comment:

john - from fat to fit said...

Sounds to me like you have your head in the right place for the long term, and you are seeing great short term results too. Congrats!

Keep it going...